If you’re looking for some great wedding reception games, look no further!
The Reception Guessing Game
Here is a fantastic idea for “table activities” for the guests at your reception, you’re going to enjoy this idea. It’s something different from the usual reception table games, and you will enjoy reading through it with your husband after your wedding day.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pre-printed cards with life events your guests can guess.
- Pens or markers for guests to write with.
Here’s how it works:
The point of this game is for your guests to take guesses at certain life events for you and your new husband. It might include things like:
- When you will have your first child.
- What year you will purchase your first house, if you haven’t already.
- What color your first “family car” will be.
- Whether you will have a boy or girl first.
- What kind of family pet you will have first.
This is a fantastic way to keep guests at your tables busy, especially if they’re not the dancing type. It can also serve as a great guestbook alternative if you’re not the “guestbook type.” Just remind guests (on the card or on signs at the tables) to write their names down on the cards they fill out.
You can also have small boxes present at each table to collect the guessing cards after guests have completed them. If you’re leaving straight from the reception venue to go on your honeymoon, make sure you have someone collect the boxes and any cards that might not have been placed in the boxes. This is a great idea that can be a lot of fun for you and your guests. You will enjoy looking back through the cards in the future to see if your guests were correct!