1. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
This book will give you a good sense of what struggle can be like in a marriage, regardless of love involved.
2. The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
As the title says This book is about the first four years of this couple.
3. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
4. Lila and Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
5. The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
6. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret To Love That Lasts by Gary D. Chapman
7. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
8. Love The One You’re With by Emily Giffin
9. It’s Not You, It’s The Dishes by Paula Szuchman & Jenny Anderson
10. The Seven Principles for Making a Marriage Work by John M. Gottman
11. Sex at Dawn at Christopher Ryan
12. The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
Leave a Reply