This wavy updo is so chic I wish I could do this everyday. It makes your hair look super bouncy and the loose curls frames your face in such an elegant way. So are you curious yet on how to achieve this Zoe Saldana look, read on!
- CHI ARC 1” Ceramic Curler
- CHI 44 Iron Guard Style & Stay Firm Hold Protecting Spray
- CHI Silk Infusion
- CHI Shine Infusion
- Create a natural center part in the hair using your fingers. Mist CHI 44 Iron Guard Style & Stay and curl the hair in ½” sections using the CHI ARC 1” Ceramic Curler.
- Once entre head is curled, dispense a few drops of CHI Silk Infusion onto your palms and run product through the hair to break up the curls, applying only from midshaft to the ends.
- Divide the hair into three vertical sections. Pin outside sections away for later.
- In the center section twist hair and push up to create volume. Pin the section into place.
- At one of the side sections, create a loose ponytail with an elastic band. Loop hair through the band creating a tousled bun and pin, leaving a few pieces out.
- Repeat Step 5 for the opposite section.
- Loosely pin the hanging hair in the center section up towards the nape area to add fullness to the textured updo. Release a few strands around the front hairline to accent the look.
- Mist hair with CHI Shine Infusion for added polish to finish the undone style.