This sleek and polished ponytail is perfect both on casual and formal events. It highlights your face and is worn best either with minimal or dramatic makeup. So when Jennifer Lopez wore this look to the 2015 Oscars, we knew you’d be interested on this simple yet sophisticated look!
- CHI G2 1 ¼” Hairstyling Iron
- CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
- CHI Pliable Polish
- CHI Shine Infusion
How to get this look.
- Begin by misting the hair with CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray prior to heat styling.
- Create loose waves using the CHI G2 1 ¼” Hairstyling Iron by curling the hair in 2” sections. Wrap hair around the iron once and glide the plates through the hair until a curl is created.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until entire head is loosely curled.
- Smooth hair back with a CHI Turbo Backcomb Brush, creating a ponytail at the crown area.
- Dispense CHI Pliable Polish onto fingertips and rub hands together to emulsify the product.
- Apply around the perimeter of edges to smooth flyways.
- Wrap a small piece of hair around the ponytail and pin to camouflage the elastic band.
- Finish the fresh and sexy style with CHI Shine Infusion for added polish.
Leave a Reply