When it comes to wedding inspiration, it’s hard to deny the fact that Martha is one of those resources that take the cake! She’s certainly a role model for us, too, and now that we’re growing we figured what a better incentive to give for reader feedback than a Martha Gift Bag (of sorts!).
• • ♥ • •
WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS:
Martha Stewart’s Wedding Cakes book, a subscription to Martha Stewart Weddings for one year (four issues), and a $25 gift certificate to Martha Stewart Crafts… a $100 value!
HOW TO ENTER:
Read our blog thoroughly (if you haven’t already!) and fill out our April/May 2009 reader survey honestly. Make sure to enter all of your contact information in the first question to be eligible to win this contest! The contest ends Friday, May 15th at 11:59.
• • ♥ • •
The Fine Print:
- We’re not Martha Stewart, and neither she or any of her companies or organizations endorse this giveaway. (Just stating the obvious!) We are furnishing these products personally, so please do not contact her or any of her companies in regards to this giveaway, or us for any of her products (unless it pertains directly to the prizes).
- All fields in the contact information section must be completed for your entry to be accepted for the contest. We left this form as a non-required question for those who wanted to give us feedback without identifying themselves or participate in the giveaway. Please be careful to fill out each of these text fields to ensure you qualify. Because we need your correct e-mail address to notify you of your win and to send out one of your prizes, please double check this area in particular for accuracy.
- One entry per person. That’s pretty self-explanatory, no?
- The winner will be chosen randomly from the pool of eligible entries. To be clear and technical, all qualifying entrants will be input into an Excel document with their name and associated emails numbered in the order by which their feedback form was submitted. We will use a random integer generator to choose the lucky winner and will announce it the following Monday.
- The winner will have until Friday the 22nd to claim his or her prize. We will contact you for shipping information at the email address provided in addition to posting your victory on the blog, so please respond to it as soon as possible to avoid losing the prize. If the prize is not claimed by that Friday, we will have another winner chosen at random from the original pool.
- Method of receipt for the prizes: The Martha Stewart’s Wedding Cakes book will be shipped to you directly from the Inspired Bride. The magazine subscription is purchased as a gift subscription and will be mailed to you directly from the publisher. Because Martha Stewart Crafts gift cards are only available for purchase online as a digital gift card, they will arrive in your e-mail inbox. Please check your Spam folder before contacting us if you do not receive it within ten business days after contacting us to claim your prize.
- Bloggers and Twitterfolk win, too. If you’re kind enough to re-Tweet or blog about the contest, you’ll get a thank you shout out on our blog when the winner is announced. For Tweets, please @inspiredbride us at the very front so we see it, and for blog posts please use the contact page to email us the url of the post. If you have a URL on your Twitter profile, we’ll link to that rather than your Twitter account (unless you request otherwise), and if you don’t, we’ll link to the Twitter account.
Now that that’s out of the way, on to our April/May 2009 reader survey!
Edited image from Martha Stewart.
Leave a Reply