It’s getting close to your big day, and you’ll be married to the man you love. Here are 22 benefits you’ll experience after saying your vows!
1. You’ll have a live-in spider killer.
2. Someone will always be around to reach the top shelves in the kitchen.
3. You’ll live longer; studies have shown married couples live longer.
4. You’ll always get a Valentine’s Day present… and an anniversary present!
5 Your husband is like a built-in toe warmer waiting on the other side of the bed.
6. You will always have someone to share your deepest secrets with.
7. You’ll have a dishes-doing partner… and a dance partner.
8. There’s always someone to wake up if you have a creepy dream.
9. You’ll have someone to support you in all things.
10. Having someone there to bring you soup when you’re sick.
11. Starting a family with the man you adore.
12. Having a husband is like having a handyman on-call 24-hours a day.
13. Gaining a whole extra family that you’ll love and who will love you.
14. Knowing that someone always has your back.
15. You’ll have a Sunday morning newspaper-reading partner.
16. He’ll be your partner in crime.
17. It’s nice having someone who knows you as well as you know yourself.
18. Two heads are better than one, especially when you’re coming up with excuses for staying home from work, getting out of a prior obligation, etc.
19. You always have a date for Saturday night.
20. Someone is always there to share laughs with.
21. Looking forward to your husband walking in at the end of the day.
22. You’ll have someone to try new recipes on… and someone to tell you how your butt looks in those jeans!
23 (Bonus). You get to grow old together and still do fun stuff!
There is a special kind of love between a husband and wife who have gotten comfortable with each other that is priceless.
Good luck to you and may you thoroughly enjoy that priceless love with your husband.