It’s getting close to your big day, and you’ll be married to the man you love. Here are 22 marriage benefits you’ll experience after saying your vows!
22 Marriage Benefits
- You’ll have a live-in spider killer.
- Someone will always be around to reach the top shelves in the kitchen for those yummy menus.
- You’ll live longer; studies have shown married couples live longer.
- You’ll always get a Valentine’s Day present… and an anniversary present!
- Your husband is like a built-in toe warmer waiting on the other side of the bed.
- You will always have someone to share your deepest secrets with.
- You’ll have a dishes-doing partner… and a dance partner.
- There’s always someone to wake up if you have a creepy dream.
- You’ll have someone to support you in all things.
- Having someone there to bring you soup when you’re sick.
- Starting a family with the man you adore.
- Having a husband is like having a handyman on-call 24-hours a day.
- Gaining a whole extra family that you’ll love and who will love you.
- Knowing that someone always has your back.
- You’ll have a Sunday morning newspaper-reading partner.
- He’ll be your partner in crime.
- It’s nice having someone who knows you as well as you know yourself.
- Two heads are better than one, especially when you’re coming up with excuses for staying home from work, getting out of a prior obligation, etc.
- You always have a date on Friday and Saturday night.
- Someone is always there to share laughs with.
- Looking forward to your husband walking in at the end of the day.
- You’ll have someone to try new recipes on… and someone to tell you how your butt looks in those jeans!
- (Bonus). You get to grow old together and still do fun stuff!
There is a special kind of love between a husband and wife who have gotten comfortable with each other that is priceless. Good luck to you and may you thoroughly enjoy that priceless love with your husband.