This wedding may have been set on a wintery weather, but it did not stop the couple nor their guests from celebrating the day. Rocco and Carly wanted their wedding to look sparkly and warm just like their love. Glittered twigs adorned each table at the reception while crystal snowflakes hung around them. My favorite part is that it began to snow when they were taking photos outside. It was indeed an unforgettable white evening of sparkle and warmth for these two. Congratulations Rocco and Carly!
Wedding Outfit Inspiration:
Winter warmth- silver ivory sparkly twigs and candle light
Favorite Part Of The Day:
The entire day was a dream come true. They were both glowing and so happy to celebrate their love!!
The DO-It-Yourself (DIY) Projects:
- Bride Bouquet, and small bouquet for the maid of honor and mother of the bride and groom and grandmother of bride and men’s boutonniere handmade by Carly and her Mother. Used tulle and sparkly flowers and ivory silver accents all bought and hand put together for pretty winter like look. No real flowers used.
- Centerpieces: Light up branches with fake snow and clear vases with added pearls and crystal flowers, mirrors, and candles all over.
- Seat placement cards: Crystal snowflakes hung on twig tree that lit up.
- Cookies: All different types of Italian cookies made by mother of bride and mother of groom
- Cake: Made by Aunt of groom
- Invitations: Made by Carly’s Sister (Maid of honor).
The Highlight From The Ceremony & Reception:
First walk as Husband and Wife was awesome and a perfect picture was captured of the groom showing his bride his wedding band in excitement. Bride jumping up and down when announced Husband and wife. Bride’s two-year-old nephew and grooms 7-year-old nephew walking down the aisle with rings on the fishing pole. Father Daughter dance started out slow to ‘Daddy’s Little Girl’ and then surprise fast fun dance cuts in- ‘Shake it FastMystikal…into The Chicken Dance…bride and father choreographed together. The Dance floor was packed all night…Father of bride and maid of honor speeches were funny, touching, perfectly done..and were talked about all night. It flurried lightly and was perfect winter touch!! Last dance with bride and groom in the middle..music- ‘That’s All’ had all guests embraced with their loved ones all around the newlyweds. The Room was filled with love.
Cape Cod Winter Ivory Silver candlelight warmth sparkly
Photographer: Derek Halkett Photography
Reception Venue: Coonamessett Inn
Leave a Reply