Real Wedding: Nora and Pranav

Share → Real Wedding: Nora and Pranav1 Real Wedding: Nora and Pranav4 Real Wedding: Nora and Pranav0 Real Wedding: Nora and Pranav3,055

Wow. That pretty much sums up how I felt when I saw this wedding that photographer Joyce Loo sent over via Two Bright Lights. From the unexpected color palette (deep purple, soft blue grays and lots of white?! So refreshing!) to the amazing venue (that architecture! Stunning.) to the use of succulents (well, you saw the bonus points there coming…), it’s just perfect. Not overdone, just simply but stylishly put together with great taste and amazing modern style.

From Joyce:

Nora and Pranav designed and created their intimate beach side outdoor wedding with beautiful carefully chosen details. Almost all decoration was DIY by the bride. Their wedding was ultra modern yet personal without too much fuss and over-the-top styling, which paralleled with the couple’s personalities – genuine and sweet.

Photography: Joyce Loo
Venue: Shade Hotel
Desserts: Susie Cakes and Sprinkles Cupcakes

Comments

1. Eleanor says

Everything here is lovely, but I especially love the chairs!

2. Wedding Stamps says

I love the modern style and the photography both. Especially the focus on a few of the pics. Really creative ideas on some of those shots, such as the Mary Hilleary name card shot. Just had to comment on that as a semi pro photographer myself.

3. ashley says

I love the purple pomander ball. Where did the bride find those?

4. Kathryn says

Love the purple balls! Do you know where to find those and/or how to make them?

5. Brancoprata says

Beautiful! So simpe yet so elegant, so chic!!! Love it!

6. Reta says

Thanks for the tutorial Nora. I have seen the fabric pomanders before but they never looked as good as your before. I think its the color. You did a faboulous job!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to do them in navy for my wedding. THANKS!!!!!!!

7. Anna says

Hi Nora,

Did the chairs belong to the hotel or did you rent them? Lovely to see something different!

8. Azulsahara says

I love the colour scheme they have chosen. It is really chic!

9. Erica T says

This is an absolutely gorgeous event with such a clean, modern palette. The eggplant accents and succulents are perfect!

Cheers.

erica @ tinseltwine . com

10. Rebecca Shafer says

I loved the fabric kissing balls and wondered where the bride got them or if she made them.