Inspiration Shoot: A Valentine’s Day Proposal

Share → Inspiration Shoot: A Valentines Day Proposal23 Inspiration Shoot: A Valentines Day Proposal22 Inspiration Shoot: A Valentines Day Proposal0 Inspiration Shoot: A Valentines Day Proposal6

Today I have the pleasure of sharing with you an inspiration shoot that is perfectly timed. Gentlemen, if you’re reading, use this as an idea starter for your upcoming Valentine’s Day plans! Styled by Rook & Rose and shot by Kim Kalyn Photography, this is a definite must-send to all of you ladies out there who have a brother or guy friend thinking of popping the question in a cute but no-fuss way. Added bonus? It’s personal, private, and budget friendly.

Floral Design and Styling: Rook & Rose
Photography: Kim Kalyn Photography
Venue: Fairholme Manor
Hair and Makeup: Stella Haute Coiffure
Female Model’s Wardrobe: Charlie & Lee
Sweets: Rocky Mountain Chocolate

Comments

1. Jen Rea says

This is such a cute shoot. I love all the little details. The clock is just perfect!

2. jacin says

adorable!

3. JessicaH says

Oh my goodness that is adorable! Now how do I accidentally show this to my boyfriend… hmmm

4. Naomi says

This is the best! Loved the colors and I love the simplicity of it all…I am also a BIG {HUGE!} fan of croissants!

5. Alicia@CharityWeddin says

This is adorable! How cute is that clock?!

6. Erika{Borrowed&Bleu} says

Wow, this is so sweet! Lovely concept and the couple is cute as can be!

7. Kristen says

Such a cute couple and a delicious shoot! That clock idea is too cute, and the ring on the cherry, so sweet!

8. The Little Florist says

I would love to know how many women are showing their significant other and saying something like “Honey look how cute this is, you need to be more like this”..I know thats what I’m doing :)

9. free bachelorette says

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers