Crewcuts: A Fashion-Foward Flower Girl

Share → Crewcuts: A Fashion Foward Flower Girl37 Crewcuts: A Fashion Foward Flower Girl3 Crewcuts: A Fashion Foward Flower Girl0 Crewcuts: A Fashion Foward Flower Girl9,661

Crewcuts: A Fashion Foward Flower Girl

Pretty much everyone in the world knows by now that J.Crew has a line for weddings, including groomsmen’s, bridesmaids and bridal attire. In all honesty, though, I’m more interested (and swooning) over the absolutely swoonworthy clothing they have available for the member of the bridal party that is often forgotten and therefore less fashionable: the flower girl. From gorgeous, soft ruffles, to oh-so-current metallics and sparkles, the smallest member of your party will certainly make a bigger impact wearing some of the Crewcuts pieces. Heck, I even want those ribbon-backed ballet flats for myself. Okay, fine, maybe I’d like most of their stuff in adult sized.

Images from J.Crew.

Comments

1. anna says

Those ruffled dresses are adorable!

2. Witty and in Love says

So cute! I’m not a huge fan of the traditional flower girl dress..but these are so cute and stylish. Love it! {and i’m obsessed with sparkle anything, so those flats are a hit}

3. Destination Weddings says

Very cute flower girl attire!

4. Sally says

I love this colour palette. The ballet flats are divine!

5. Wayne Yuan Photo says

I shot a wedding with the flower girl wearing that exact outfit!

6. Gabymarina says

I want a pair of Ribbon-backed ballet flats for my 6 year old daughter. Do u deliver to Montreal, Quebec???

• Inspired Bride says

Gaby,

These were featured from J.CREW. You would need to contact them directly to check. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.
      Good luck, I hope you find them, because I am sure your daughter will look stunning in them! :)