Wedding planning is serious business, but it’s nice to enjoy a little bridal humor now and again to relieve stress. After all, if you can’t laugh at yourself, you’re taking things way too seriously!
You Know You’re a Bride If:
1. You worry over your future husband’s best man pick based on what he might say in his speech.
2. You think back over your relationship with your maid of honor and wonder what embarrassing things she might include in her speech.
3. You place the next year’s worth of purchases into two categories: essential for survival and wedding.
4. You have no problem wearing between two and three full cans of hairspray on your big day.
5. You discover that there is actually “face spray” to keep your makeup intact.
6. You wonder whether there’s some weird etiquette rule about creating bridal registries at 15 different stores.
7. You go into wedding planning full of hope that your future groom is actually going to be helpful.
8. Nearing the end of wedding planning, you’ll just be grateful if your future groom gets fitted for his tux.
9. You call the same vendor 12 times to ensure that they’re going to be able to make it to your wedding.
10. You worry about having to pee while you’re walking down the aisle in full dress and accessories.
11. You make a pact with yourself to place a curse on any woman who wears white to your wedding.
12. You have nightmares of falling while walking down the aisle.
13. You’re scared that your spray tan will go wrong and you will show up at your wedding looking like an oompa loompa.
14. You jealously guard your Pinterest wedding board so none of your followers will steal your wedding ideas.
15. You quickly learn that anything…and I mean anything can be made out of burlap.
Celebrate the time you spend being a future bride and planning your wedding, and enjoy a laugh here and there!